- Adhesive designed for use on teak decks
- Excellent health and safety
- Simple 1:1 mix ratio by weight and volume
- High tolerance to off ratio mixing
- Excellent application characteristics
- Highly sag resistant - to 15mm on a vertical surface
- Tolerant of very high humidity
- Ideal for bonding down teak decks
- 1:1 (By weight and volume)
Spabond 570 (Spabond 370) teak deck adhesive has been formulated to give the optimum mechanical and working properties for bonding teak decking to a composite hull. Designed specifically for this purpose, it is the ideal adhesive for bonding down teak decks.
In use, Spabond 570 (Spabond 370) has a tolerant 1:1 mix ratio and a thixotropic, gel type consistency. This makes Spabond 570 (Spabond 370) very easy to measure, mix and apply.
Spabond 570 (Spabond 370) is non-corrosive, solvent free and cures at room temperature. When cured, Spabond 570 (Spabond 370) is tough, highly adhesive and very strong and generates green strength rapidly (does not require post curing).
|Spabond 570 (Spabond 370) - 1 - 5 - 20 kg|